Monday, February 28, 2011

Yogging?

Lots of runners will identify with the quandary of how to react when a friend says they spotted you out 'jogging'. Do you respond positively and calmly because you know it was an easy day. Or do you react defensively because, 'I only looked like I was jogging?' Or maybe you quietly correct them because you were actually 'yogging'?

To quote Ron Burgundy, "Veronica and I are trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. It might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild." Wild. 

The urban dictionary has a few different definitions for yogging but surely it's also the combination of yoga and running? Not sure what Ron Burgundy would have to say about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment